Visa Fees at a Glance
All visa and residence permit fees must be paid online with a credit card when registering your application at the Application Portal Norway. The fees mentioned below are therefore provided for information only.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee (Euro)|
|Schengen Visa (Children between 6 and below12 years of age)||35|
|Schengen Visa (Children under 6 years of age)||0|
|Residence Permit Type||Fee (NOK)|
|Residence permits for work||5,400|
|Study and au-pair permits||5,300|
|Additional Charges (per applicant payable at VAC)||Fee (Euro)||Fee (PKR)|
|VFS Service Fee||30||3478|
|Courier Charge *applicable from 6 August 2018||14.22||1649|
- In addition to the visa fee, there will be a VFS Global service fee of EUR 30 for each application, currently PKR 3748. The amount is liable to change in line with the European Commission exchange rate
- From 06 August 2018, all applicants will be charged a courier fee of EUR 14.22.
- VFS Global service fee can only be paid in cash in local currency at the visa application centre.
- Visa fees can only paid with credit card through the Application Portal Norway.
- For resident permits and D visas please refer to The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration